Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yet another free concert.

Last night we saw The Fray and Ben Folds at Nokia in Grand Prairie. It was a great show. I thought The Fray was a great band, so I bought their CD. They're better live than on the recorded album, but they're certainly one to watch. Kind of a David Gray meets someone...I can't put my finger on the other half.

And Ben Folds...yowza. That is one talented man. I did fall asleep during the middle of his show, but I was just so tired I couldn't help it. We had the suite to ourselves so there was lots of private room up there to sleep and whatnot. Got a little shut eye and then finished watching the rest of the show - it really was remarkable. He's a great entertainer, and I can't believe I never knew this until just now.

I just finished packing for the trip, and am about to head out to pick up my boss and head to the airport. Oh, joy. This trip can't be over soon enough.