Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I just lost an entire post.

It was about lots of things...Todd's grandmother being in the hospital and my ability to diagnose her with all of my hospital-themed prime time television watching experience, how I've determined that I'm grossly underpaid after visiting this Web site, and how I heard Jack peeing on the floor in the living room while I was in the guest bedroom working. I heard it. Which means it was coming out onto the carpet with some force. He never potties inside anymore, I have no idea why he did it. He'd just been out 45 minutes earlier. Then, while I was on a conference call he was barking so loudly that I had to lock him in one room and head to the other side of the apartment in order to finish the call without yelling. I don't know what's gotten into him today...But finally, he is asleep. And dreaming.