Monday, June 06, 2005

I will try anything once.

(Skaines and Scott, please refrain from commenting on that title.)

This weekend I got no sleep, I drank too much, my diet consisted mostly of fried and fattening snack foods, and I dragged my tired ass out to Grapevine and played paintball on Sunday.

Did you hear that? Yeah. Paintball. Or as I'm calling it today: PAINBALL. I have the biggest bruise I have ever had in my life on my hip. There's one on my boob, but it's not as ugly. This one on my hip is black, blue, red...kind of puffed up a bit. It's DISGUSTING. Again, I'll try anything once. But you will never find me back out on a paintball field unless it's winter time and I can pack on the clothing and padding so that I am not limping the next day.

The youth group kids loved it. And they stunk up my car with their sweat, but I still love them anyway. But if I ever find out who hit me at such close range...

Friday night -- dinner with Todd's family. I had turnips for the first time, and I liked them. We drank a little, played some games, and then drank some more. Lots of excess.

Todd, his groomsmen, and my brother got fitted for tuxedos on Saturday. Thanks to their cooperation and my friend Vincent's help, we knocked that out in about 50 minutes. Then we started drinking. Then we kept drinking and playing games. More excess.

Today I'm just tired. I don't want to work and I don't want to do all the million little things I have to do.

One of those million little things...cutting the guest list from 341 to 200. HA!