Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm having a shit day. I mean, I can't explain it. I've cried once at my desk, to myself. I almost chewed someone's ass so severely that I felt like I was actually sitting outside my body, covering my own mouth with my own hand, preventing myself from exploding.

I didn't say two words to people at work today because talking just felt like it was too much work.

Sometimes, my cup runneth over with anxiety.

But before I left for lunch, my wonderful fiance reminded me that I don't have to carry all of this weight by myself. He said I am beautiful when I smile, and he reminded me of all the things I have to be thankful for, and what to do with my problems. He knows just what to say, when to say it...He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I got back from lunch and the most beautiful bouquet of flowers was waiting for me with the sweetest card. And as usual, with one red rose in the bunch. As if his words, his caring, his support and his love weren't enough.

Perfection.