Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So good when it hits your hips

Apples dipped in caramel. Yummy.

I've had so much sugar this afternoon. I'm waiting for the crash.

Todd and I decided not to buy a house right now. We're going to rent. And not far from where I live now. It's a nice apartment. I think my ex-boyfriend lives there, though. Who cares. There's an on-site car wash, putting green, sand volleyball. I get so into the amenities that each apartment features, and I never use them. Although the car wash might be nice.

We need a desk. And a big, comfy chair. And a bigger bed. If anyone is leaving town and needs to "off" some furniture, let me know. I'm going to keep on checking craigslist.org.

I saw my brother "Sam" in a play this weekend. He was really good in it. Some of us are more talented than others. And he took the liberty of putting my name into the play, when his character refers to his out-of-town sister. I turned red and blushed a bit out in the audience, I think I even hid my face a bit behind Todd's shoulder. AND TODAY IS SAM'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY 26TH, SAM!!!!! Hope you like things "downhill".

This time of year, the LAST thing I want to do is work. I want to be outside (beautiful weather), I want to be napping (*&#@% time change) and I want to be cleaning (spring-style). But I don't want to work. It doesn't help that I have other things I need to do, such as pack and plan a wedding.

I had a great weekend, I hope everyone else did, too.