Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Music's good.

I'm having a crazy busy day today. Crazy busy week, actually. This is a good thing, however, it leaves me grinding my teeth at night and stressed to the max.

But today, Todd sent me to work with the new Jack Johnson CD, the new U2, and a couple of Iron & Wine CD's. And I really like the Jack Johnson. This is good, considering Todd also got us tickets to a show Jack's doing in Grapevine this year. The U2 is pretty good, my priest suggested it and I'm slowing getting into it. All Iron & Wine is good.

So, confirmed -- music makes me happy.

I'm going tonight to pick out and purchase a veil. This is also stressful.

I can't quit dreaming about weddings at night -- whether they're mine, a family member's, a stranger's, an ex's. I'm not even that obsessed with my wedding. Must be heavy on my mind. I also have quit sleeping on my couch, am sleeping in my bed, and am tossing and turning all night long.