Thursday, February 16, 2006

A little of this, a little of that.

Work is awful right now. Just awful.

And then this week I turned down an opportunity for Todd and I to pack our things, sell our shit and relocate to Costa Rica. I am clearly deranged.

We had a great Valentine's Day. Todd got a new pair of shoes (extremely romantic gift), we both got some concert tickets, and I've eaten at least seven full pounds of chocolate. That someone else gave someone else. Or that I gave someone. None of it was actually mine.

I've been having those mornings lately where it's hard to get out of bed and even harder to get out of the funk mood that is hanging over me as I walk from our bed to the bathroom. I can't put my finger on what is wrong because it would take about 24 fingers to do it.

Today, for breakfast, I had two potato and egg taquitos and a small coke from Whataburger. I skipped lunch because I was so miserable from the breakfast feast, and then snacked on some popcorn and another small coke a few minutes ago. Now, my stomach hates me for the junk I've given it today. It's seeking revenge. Plotting its destruction.