Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Poor Pam.

Todd's a love genius. A gift genius.

Last week on "The Office", Pam's fiancee didn't give her anything for Valentine's Day and offered up "the best sex she'd ever had" as his gift to her. (Since Pam is the receptionist at The Office, all day long she had to walk flowers, gifts, candies, life-sized teddy bears and balloons to her co-worker's desk and was disgruntled by the time her fiancee came to take her home.)

We're taking a class on Tuesday nights, so we celebrated our Valentine's Day last night. Todd gave me David Gray tickets, the DVD "The Constant Gardener", the sweetest card (he's very good at giving those) and the most beautiful bouquet of flowers containing my favorite, the calla lilies.

Today, a dozen red roses were delivered to my desk with a card that read, "To My Valentine, I didn't want you to feel like Pam today. Love, Todd"

He's so damned cute and funny and sweet that I can't stand it.