Thursday, April 28, 2005

After Birth

Last night, Todd and I watched "Birth" with Nicole Kidman. It also stars Anne Heche, which they don't promote so much, but let me tell you, that woman needs to color her hair blonde again and get back to "Everwood". I think Will would agree with me on that one.

Anyway, this is the movie about the woman (our Nicole) whose husband dies, she wants to remarry, and believes her husband comes back in the form of a 10 year old boy.

If you haven't seen it, I'm not going to ruin it for you. But I will say this, it crosses the line. What line am I speaking of? The line between appropriate and inappropriate interactions between adults and children.

The movie grossed me out. Would I recommend it? Well, I stayed awake. I stayed awake after a big Mexican food dinner, in fact. The movie was just strange.