Friday, March 03, 2006

Birfday.


Here is a picture of a lovely bouquet of tulips that my husband sent me today for my birthday. They are beautiful!

Then as soon as I finished reading the card that came with the tulips, there was another call from the front desk. My family sent me the coolest, most unique delivery I've ever received - an edible arrangement! It's a basket full of freshly cut fruit and chocolate covered strawberries, made into a beautiful bouquet! I would take a picture of it, too, but I had to put it in the fridge so that Todd and I can enjoy it tonight.


There is one thing I love about my birthday - it's a sign that spring is coming...tulips are blooming, the temperatures are warming up. I love it.

Everyone I've talked to about turning 30 says that she loved her thirties much more than her 20's. I think I'm going to agree. I'm not even 30 yet (not until tomorrow!) but am already loving it.