Friday, October 07, 2005

Brrrrrr...

It's cold. I'm wearing corduroys and a turtleneck. And wool socks. Rumor has it that it will be back up to 75 degrees this weekend, so that is good. Although, I do love the change in wardrobe every time the season changes. However, I could dress this way every day - it's always freezing in our office. Today is no different, they're just not ready to turn on the heater.

So yeah, Jack's not going to walk in the Westie Walk. But we are considering getting another dog...Because we are retarded.

Speaking of retarded dog things. We've discovered "Frosty Paws" - an ice cream dessert for dogs. And Jack LOVES them. It's just frozen protein and some other stuff, it's not really ice cream. I only give him a third of each little container each time, but he thinks he's died and gone to doggie heaven. He has his treat while Todd eats his (or my) ice cream each night. I'm telling you, if you love your dog, you'll get him some Frosty Paws.