Monday, October 03, 2005

Back to work, it's Monday.

Poker and Uno on Friday night. Rockin'.

Saturday, we did some laundry and cleaning, then I worked on our budget. We're trying to consolidate our student loans and do something with our credit cards that makes sense...all I know is that what we're doing now doesn't make sense and that I hate being a grown up. I need a financial planner.

Saturday night, Todd, his dad and brother, and my cousin went to the Santana show at Nokia, thanks to my friend with the great ticket hook ups. I had patio time with my cousin -- we drank wine (correction: LOTS of wine) and exchanged recipes and good stories. We haven't done that in months, so it was nice. A late night, indeed.

Sunday - church, then lunch with the family. We did our grocery shopping then went to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose". Disturbing. Dinner with Todd's family that evening and home at a decent hour.

I don't enjoy spending my Sunday nights dreading the work week ahead...I know that this feeling comes and goes, the stress at work will come and go, it just seems that it's here to stay for a while, though.

Today I cut my finger in the break room, cutting open the wrapper of a delicious black bean wrap that I ate for lunch. I sliced it pretty deep, and the Band Aid is in such a bad place that it hooks onto the keyboard keys as I type. I'm not sure, but I think the amount of blood I've lost and the bandage interference is reason enough just to go on home and recover for the rest of the day.

I am stuck on Band-Aid brand, cause Band-Aid's stuck on me.