Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally

I heard on the radio this morning, an advertisement for a car, called an MAV, "Multi Activity Vehicle". Finally a car that someone like me, with no "sport" in her life, can relate to. With a MAV, I could easily go grocery shopping, to and from work, to the post office, without feeling the pressure of being athletically inclined in any way.

Todd and I opened a joint checking account yesterday. Or rather, he joined my account. This should be interesting. We can't find time to sit down and update our budget, get financially organized. It's driving me crazy.

I worked from home yesterday with the intention of churning out three proposals and doing a stupid analysis of a client's Web site reports...Those stupid reports took me all day long (I didn't even take time to shower) and I still didn't get them done. I have three deadlines for tomorrow and am feeling a lot of anxiety because of it. That's why I'm ending this post now and getting back to work.

Hasta.