Thursday, December 22, 2005

My brother and husband are emailing about gorilla penises, and people say that I am weird.

My tummy hurts a little bit. It could be because I ate chips and queso (with meat) for breakfast. It was cooking in a crock pot on a table with all kinds of food (it was the closest thing to a breakfast-like meal, I think the meat in it was sausage), and I couldn't handle the smell any longer. I got a bowl. And some chips. Why didn't I just eat my Marshmallow Matey's (store brand Lucky Charms) this morning? Because I slept too late, that's why.

Seriously, I think I already have indigestion. Jesus.

Just found out I have to travel to Chicago in January. I'm sitting here with my floor heater on because the temperature in my office is too cold for me. I'm daydreaming about hot summers and water - water that can't be skated on while wearing shoes with blades on them. Chicago. Freezing.

Today is my last day at work for a little while...Of course, I'll still be working at home non-stop, when I'm not out spending money that I don't have. But still, it will be nice not to have to come in and sit in front of a computer all day long. A couple days last week I had no meetings and literally sat in front of the computer all day. By end of day, my eyes were bloodshot, burning and watering so badly that I was reminded that my tear ducts do, in fact, work. I need a little less of that this holiday season, so I'm glad to get away from it for a bit.

We have plans for New Year's - we're going to a hockey game with some friends. Those are Real Plans and I've not had any of those for New Year's in years. It will be lots of fun, I'm looking forward to it.

Happy Thursday.