Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dreams

I've always been a vivid dreamer, meaning I have very detailed, crazy dreams that I remember almost every morning. I used to keep a dream journal. Heck, I used to keep a real journal that the whole world didn't look at, but I don't have time for that anymore, either. Lately, the dreams have been crazy. I like it when they are. They're quite entertaining. I just wish I had some insight into why I dream what I do. It fascinates me.

There was the dream about riding roller coasters with the androgynous Pope, last night I was riding on top of my car, lying on my stomach, while Todd was driving. We were out looking for houses. I was getting some sun, barely escaping decapitation by the exit signs. When I got back into the car, Todd and I were sitting chest-deep in water. He had no idea why the car was flooded. Then my cousins were growing marijuana in their home, and I counseled them on doing such a heinous thing in the presence of their teen-aged daughter and gladly took it off their hands. Also in my dream last night, I ran into a co-worker who had his shirt off at a sporting event, and instead of painting his body the color his favorite team, he had a very intricately drawn butterfly drawn on his torso. Strange.

I just wish I had a neighbor or loved one who was a dream analyst. That way I could find out what's going on in my crazy head.