Tuesday, March 01, 2005

New blog, kids.

Welcome to the new blog. It's one of those default designs provided by Blogger. Heh, good enough. Nothing as fancy schmancy as what the rest of you have. But it'll work. :)

I have the best fiance on the planet. Since the day I told him he couldn't surprise me, he keeps trying. And it's always good stuff, thankfully. Today, tickets to the James Taylor concert. I mean, does it get any better than that?

I bought my wedding dress this weekend. I like it. It's good.

Did you know that your typical good china is made from animal bones? For the life of me, I can't figure out why PETA's not all over this. As soon as the guy told us that while we were registering this weekend, Todd said, "Well we're not getting any of that." Once again, I was reminded of why I love him so much. That, and he wanted this ice cream scoop.
So we registered for it. Anyway, I'm still a little rattled by the bone china thing. There's got to be more to it.

That's it for now. I've got some work to do.